If you look close you can see his two top teeth coming in
Lane is experimenting with self feeding these days. It's pretty entertaining until I get to clean up the aftermath :) He is also quite a ham these days and loves to make faces and be goofy.
He's hilarious! Carol, he's definitely your baby....those faces!!! I love it, such personality in a little guy!!! I know, I know, I need to come meet him. Maybe you guys need to come visit Utah!?! How's that for a good idea!
wow- he is growing up so fast. He is starting to look like a little boy and not just a baby anymore. Man I miss you guys. He looks like he is getting major awsome personality. Noah would love to play with him right now. Love you guys.
3 comments:
He's hilarious! Carol, he's definitely your baby....those faces!!! I love it, such personality in a little guy!!! I know, I know, I need to come meet him. Maybe you guys need to come visit Utah!?! How's that for a good idea!
so cute. love the posts!
wow- he is growing up so fast. He is starting to look like a little boy and not just a baby anymore. Man I miss you guys. He looks like he is getting major awsome personality. Noah would love to play with him right now.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment