View of Lake from the beach
more lake
my beach!!! so fun, Lane LOVES it
the state land that borders our property....it goes all the way to that moutain! YAY
this is part of the building site....it's hard to explain so i'll just have to keep putting update pics up as we go!

I'll be posting pics of the progress along the way. As of now we have the building site cleared, and it already looks so different! SO FUN!!! I won't tell you about the house yet.....i have to have SOMETHING that keeps you coming back to my blog! All i can say is that I LOVE it!!! And i am SO excited about this adventure, and so grateful for all of our blessings that have led us to this point!
more lake
my beach!!! so fun, Lane LOVES it
the state land that borders our property....it goes all the way to that moutain! YAY
this is part of the building site....it's hard to explain so i'll just have to keep putting update pics up as we go!
well FINALLY!!! After much talk and excitement and waiting and leg work, we closed on our property at "wilderness lake"!!! YAAAAY We are so excited we can hardly stand it......hopefully the excitement will carry us through the hastle of building! So this is the place. We have 5 acres, but the REAL reason we bought it is the 100's of acres of state land bordering our land that we can play on :) There is a cute little lake and a fun little beach that i can take our kids to (when we finally have some more!)
I'll be posting pics of the progress along the way. As of now we have the building site cleared, and it already looks so different! SO FUN!!! I won't tell you about the house yet.....i have to have SOMETHING that keeps you coming back to my blog! All i can say is that I LOVE it!!! And i am SO excited about this adventure, and so grateful for all of our blessings that have led us to this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment