our septic tank We got our footings/foundation/septic system all dug out, here are the pictures of the holes. The mounds of dirt are ginormous, and lucklily Lane has not discovered them yet.
oooh! Yay for septic tanks! You're so outdoorsy, so construction-like, so rural! It's just like you. I can't wait to come visit in the guest room you'll build for me. I want pink, by the way. Luke won't let me paint anything pink in my house. p.s. i think if i had to pick a kid in the whole world as cute as my kids, it'd be Lane. holy freaking crap. What a womanizer.
1 comment:
oooh! Yay for septic tanks! You're so outdoorsy, so construction-like, so rural! It's just like you. I can't wait to come visit in the guest room you'll build for me. I want pink, by the way. Luke won't let me paint anything pink in my house.
p.s. i think if i had to pick a kid in the whole world as cute as my kids, it'd be Lane. holy freaking crap. What a womanizer.
Post a Comment