Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Jammies and Love Sacs

I bought Lane some chrismas jammies, and they are SO cute!! i love thermal pj's on babies, they are so cute..... here he is modeling before bedtime.....rag and all!
close up of jammies

I also bought him some little slippers, cuz this house is so cold!! I didn't think he'd actually wear them, but he LOVES them.....he won't take them off in the house. YAY for camo.....

Well we bought a family Christmas present the other day: A LOVE SAC!!! well it's a love sac knock off that we got off craigslist, but it's GREAT! We bought it for our movie room/loft for the new house. Lane loves it, he thinks it's a big mountain. We think it's only a 6' one even tho the add on craigslist said it was an 8' one.....oh well!



modeling the love sac







4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

OOOOOO fun! I love thermals on kids!

Natalie said...

GOTTA LOVE THE LOVE SAC! Perfect for cuddling and lounging...hmm...two of my favorite things?!? Lane is adorable in those PJ's. Although, the camo slippers are my favorite! So when are you moving in? :) I've got my fingers crossed for you guys that things keep movin' fast!

Kacey said...

Camo makes everything more exciting!

Stacey Kirchner said...

I got Will the same thermals, and love them. I love how tight thermals are and how their little bellies really show. The slippers are awesome. Merry Christmas!