Me and Lane took a trip to Ohio for my little nephew's baptism (Congrats, Scott!! :)) Here are some fun pics so far from our trip. We fly back home on Tuesday morning!
Lane with Grampa at the Monster Truck show!
All of us at the monster truck show.....sorry it's crooked
Me and Lane....Both aspiring monster truck drivers
The green one was awesome! he did an almost vertical wheelie over the line of cars...






3 comments:
Just today I thought "it's been too long since Carol's blog." Way to come through. Love your new header picture - you guys look great. Hope life is good. Can't wait to hear more about your house. Happy New Year!
FREAKY how two cousins can look so alike. I'm sorry I am going to miss you while you are in Ohio. I just got my tonsils out on Friday and am in no condition to see anyone. I hope you had a fun time!
Looks like you had fun! I can't believe how hold Lane looks in these pictures, wow! Kids grow too fast! I like your new top picture. . .such a cute little fam. Take care!!! How's the house coming? Val
Post a Comment