Sunday, April 26, 2009

Betrayal




this is actually a really old story, I just kept forgetting to post it. I bought this fish for Lane's bath. It's cool, it's like a hand held shower kind of. Lane thought it was awesome and loved having fishey rinse him off after baths. Well, one day we were working on drywall i think, and we hear this screaming from the bathroom, and then Lane RUNS into the room we were working in screaming a crying "fiiiiisheeeeeeeeeeeeeey"!!!! Then i heard the water running and looked at lane and he was soaking wet. I just busted up laughing (much to lane's dismay....he wanted JUSTICE!!!!) So I went in the bathroom and lane had been playing with the faucet running and pulled the little knob that turns the shower on, and poor fishey was thrashing around spraying the whole bathroom. It was pretty helarious, but no more fishey for lane.....he was terrified after that. If i even mention fishey he gets mad.....talk about holding a grudge!

No comments: