Sunday, May 10, 2009

Toe jam


Lane seems to be at his peak funny-ness at church these days.....here's a couple of lane funnies from church:

Background: I don't know why we taught our son about toe jam, BUT we did. So his nightly ritual includes cleaning out his toe jam, which he thinks is just about as fun as 4-wheeling. So in sacrament meeting one day he takes off his shoes and socks cuz he was hot, and i wasn't really paying attention. The next thing i know it's the dead quiet of sacrament, and I hear Lane's little voice LOUDLY annoucing "EWWWWWWWWW TOE JAAAAAAAM" i looked down and he's spreading his toes out and cleaning his toe jam. I tried to quiet him and explain we only do toe jam at night, but he keeps going, "MORE TOE JAM.....MORE TOE JAM!!" I gave up on quieting him becuase I had to keep MYSELF from busting up laughing.


Today during sacrament meeting we were singing some an opening hymn and lane likes to "sing" with the congregation. Though, instead of singing what we were singing he was singing rousing versions of "E-i-e-i-ooooo" "with a moo moo here and a moo moo here>..." i think he got through about 5 animals during our hymn. I'm just grateful that he is willing to participate :)

1 comment:

Cherrington said...

That is so cute. That was the first song Noah sang. But all he could say was e-i-e-i-o. What a cute kid Lane is. Toe Jam and all.