Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Any day now..

Well...I'm ALMOST 27 weeks. After Sunday, we're ready for the baby to come anytime. Me and the baby have discussed it, and she's in FULL agreement, and will cooperate......our mother-daughter relationship is already off to a good start......:)


Now that i've said that, she'll probably come 2 weeks late.....*ugh*


Oh well, here it is, folks. 36 weeks and counting......from both angles....


Not sure which side is better, either way you look at me, I'm pretty sure that i'm ready to pop
I should look back at preggo pics of lane....i'd bet that I'm just as big with this one....I thought girls were supposed to be smaller?? Maybe it's good if she's a little on the brute side...that will help her to stick up to this guy:


She's gonna need all the help she can get :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Carol, you look GREAT! Yes, you can tell you're pregnant, but aside from that...you look no worse for the wear!

Fingers crossed for the little Wood-ette's early arrival!

Alisa said...

Carol you look so good and what a cute big brother that girl is getting! We are so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Aviendha is informing me that "Lame" is silly. She thought his picture was pretty funny. "Siwwy Lame!"

Cherrington said...

Who said girls are smaller. 2 of my girls were huge. My boy was the small one. Good luck on the early arrival!!!

The Goldade's said...

Carol you look amazing!! I am so excited for that little girl to get here!! I hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you! Yay for GIRLS!!!

Stacey Kirchner said...

Okay, so when I read your first paragraph, you said you were 27 weeks and were ready to have your baby any day. I was all, WHAT?!! Then I realized that you meant 37 and it made much more sense. Good luck! I hope she makes her debut here soon! I hate those last few weeks of pregnancy. Luckily Rebecca was an angel and came two weeks early.

Stacey Kirchner said...

Oh and if I had gone full term, Rebecca would have been my biggest. Thank heavens for miracles of an early birth!