
So i'm seriously considering this. My mom tried it with one of her babies, and it worked! i don't remember being so impatient with Lane but i'm going CRAZY waiting for this baby!!
Any other tricks out there that people have used to convince their babies that they wanted to come out?
7 comments:
I tried lots and lots of walking- it would get the contractions going, but once I stopped walking, so did the contractions. I also tried rubbing the accupressure points on my ankles and feet that coordinate with the reproductive organs. That helped a bit too, but not for long. Our daughter was determined to stay in as long as possible! We ended up inducing me a week and a half after my due date. Not fun, but what can you do? Good luck on a smooth and easy delivery!
Haha I have no good advice for you seeing as Brycen didn't want to come! We sort of had to force him out but I think he has forgiven us by now!
Ooh be careful with castor oil. Very dangerous in high doses. Back in the day, women would use this to have impromptu abortions - yikes!
I will pray that the baby will come sooner than later!
I have no advice. Except BE PATIENT! She will come eventually and who knows you might wish they would put her back in. hehehe
Ok this is coming from a nurse, who got it from her doctor. Sex...seriously, the semen has natural cervix softeners and helps contractions to start. It worked with Aiden and Becca. Tried castor oil with Will, and it just made me have diarrhea, and may have caused him to have meconium in his fluid, so be careful. Good luck!!
yeah, yeah....my DR said the same thing....that's got to be some cruel joke....the LAST thing on earth that I want to think about is the only thing that's going to make this baby come out?????? ugh
i got nothin' in the way of tricks! :( sorry. but guess who i ran into today!?!? so fun to see her... jessie's sister emily! crazy huh. we knew each other looked familiar... and it only took us a minute to put it together. found out she has a little baby girl! i had no idea! anyway... keep me posted on that baby! good luck gettin her to cooperate. i'll cross my fingers for you!
Post a Comment