well, it's done!! Lucy's blessing dress turned out pretty darn cute!! I'm going to brag on myself for just a minute! I made this dress from my wedding dress, and since I was trying to use specific pieces of fabric for the design, I MADE MY OWN DRESS PATTERN!!! I traced the top from a dress Lucy already has and used that for a pattern....except the sleaves, i had no idea what i was doing for the sleaves. I wanted to use the sleaves that came off my dress and just cut them down. Thats what I did, but don't look too closely at them :) they ended up being different sizes. Overall, i'm pretty impressed with myself. I even lined it!! And it even fits her!!! We are blessing her on Sunday, and will take some pictures of it ON her :)





3 comments:
It is so cute! Good job! I am very impressed!
So talented, and such a special dressed being used from material of such special occasions.
What!!!! You did such a great job! I am soooo impressed. You are so awsome. All I have to say is- WOW!!!!
Post a Comment