
Today was Lucy's blessing. Scott's mom and sister and neice were able to come so that was cool. Lucy was pretty much asleep the whole time, but they said her binky fell out during the blessing and she had a great big smile on her face the rest of the time :) She knows good stuff when she hears it!! The blessing was beautiful, and she looked like a little princess. I got lots of compliments on her blessing dress so that was fun :) We are so lucky to have this little girl!!! She's such a joy, we love her! Lane was so cute during her blessing, he kept saying, "I want to go help daddy!!!" someday, buddy :) tonight at bedtime, he kept saying *I* want a blessing......how can you say no when a child asks for a blessing?? So Scott gave Lane a little blessing too....it was sweet. It's humbling when your kids say things like that and the weight of teaching them hits you again. Hopefully we can teach our kids about the gospel well becuase they are definately paying attention even when we don't really realize it....
Here's some pics of her in her pretty dress. I couldn't narrow it down anymore than this, sorry :)










4 comments:
Good work Carol. That dress is gorgeous!
She is so beautiful! I can't believe you made her a dress from your wedding dress. LOVE IT!
sooo cute i love it!
Wish we could have been there! :(
Post a Comment