Even though we missed out on the snow this year, our lake still froze over. last time we drilled it was about 14 inces thick! So we had an ice skating/broom hockey party for the youth at church! It was a blast! We played hockey, had a little fire and roasted marshmellows and hot dogs and drank hot chocolate. I think the kids had lots of fun, and there weren't any major injuries! Amazing! I can't wait to get some ice skates now! Our lake will be the most awesome ice skating ring ever!
Broom hockey

1 comment:
I saw your blog through a mutual friends. Your family is so cute. I can't believe your have two kids. You must be super busy. If you want to check out our blog, I changed it to private, but I can invite you. Send me an email at cahoon81 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment