This is what came to my door the other day.
I said, "lane!!! what in the world is on you!?!?" He says..."I don't know! " He had been outside with Scott so i yell to scott the same question.....Scott says, " it's shaving creme!" Shaving creme....of course....why didn't *I* think of that. Who doesn't have cans of shaving creme laying around in their backyard for their kids to play with.....DUH, Carol :)This is also what came to my door another day...
This is after we found Lane in my car for who knows how long....he had found my make up bag becuase I leave it in the car, (since that's the only place i remember to put on makeup) Well I guess he's watched his mamma put on make up too many times?? He actually did pretty good with the mascara! Yikes Not sure what he was going for with the nail polish on his face...*I* didn't teach him that one.
This is after we found Lane in my car for who knows how long....he had found my make up bag becuase I leave it in the car, (since that's the only place i remember to put on makeup) Well I guess he's watched his mamma put on make up too many times?? He actually did pretty good with the mascara! Yikes Not sure what he was going for with the nail polish on his face...*I* didn't teach him that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment