Here are some of the many faces of Lane. He is such an expressive little guy....
Sad face. This face can be found when lane is in trouble, or has to go to time out, or is told that he cannot have candy or a snack before dinner...
Silly Face: this face can be seen just about any time, especially when he is stalling bedtime routines
Suprised face: this is the face when he is caugh off guard, or caught doing something he shouldn't.....like chasing the chickens around with a large stick!



1 comment:
Haha! Adorable! His mean guy face looks EXACTLY like Toby's...even the partial smile underneath. SO funny. How come your kids are SO stinking cute I could just throw up?!?! How come I didn't get a kid that looks so much like me that it looks like they have no dad??? I think I have a picure of you where you're making the exact same face as Lane's goofy one. I'm sorry I never check anyone's blog cause you're all so drool-worthy. I promise to repent. And I'm glad you're having another although i don't envy your impending crazy time :)
Post a Comment