Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lately


This pretty much sums up how I feel lately. It's been a busy month, and i think the longest stretch i've ever gone without blogging! I have lots to catch up, and to remind myself (due to pregnant brain) i'm making a list of the fun stuff we've done this month:
1.our chickens started laying eggs!!
2.my sister and her kids were here for 3 weeks to visit
3.two camping trips
4. lots of swimming in the lake...until we discovered it has LEACHES!!! UGH
5.teaching the boys how to ride dirtbikes
6.went to a rodeo
7.went to settlers day, and Lane won a silver dollar for winning a foot race!
8.went on the "hike of death" with all the kids.....:) 7 month old pregnant people should not attempt to carry their 8 month old baby for any length of time in a front carrier!
9.went to the newport museum
10. went to some caves and "hiked" to canada!
I think that sums it up. Lucy has also been sick the past couple days, so that's been sad. Now the next project is to move lucy into the "girls" room, and get the nursery ready for a newborn again....and get MYSELF ready for a newborn again...is that possible? We'll see! :) keep on the lookout for update pics..

1 comment:

m.a. said...

Oooh, I went to Gardner cave and "hiked to Canada, eh" how fun!