Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Still here


we made it through Christmas, and almost through 2010!! I can't believe it. Here's some randomness pics for the grandparents :)



Lucy and her BFF "Binky"



I don't know who this boy is :)


Cutie pie Lucy



hee hee....doesn't that just make you smile?




Cutie pie Jr.....she's getting some killer eyelashes too!!





Ok, this is helarious! I should have made this picture bigger so you all could get the full effect....check out macy and lane's expressions.....they're like little twins! goof balls



Ok, here ya go...macy's almost got the look down, she just needs to learn to stick her toungue out on command

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaaah!!! You're crazier than i am! I know exactly how you feel about meeting everyone's needs. Sometimes i just want to lock myself in the bathroom and yell "i'm sorry you're all crying at the same time but Mommy needs a time out!". In fact...i did have to rush off the toilet the other day to prevent Toby from killing Ru. Those two could start World War 3 together :). You're a great adorable mom and your kids are SO stinking sweet! You know it's not a Wood nose at all...it's a Peterson nose for sure. You're the one they all look Ike!!
P.s. Another bundle of craziness to come our way next July. Oh yeah.