Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Fun

Here are the fruits of Scott's street bike sale :)
We ended up getting two sleds. The blue one is scott's. it's almost identical to his old one that got "lost" in the woods in Montana. The black one is mine and is lots tamer than scott's :)


The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE to go for rides....here they are waiting to load up. They are so cute in theis snow gear



Better view of my sled

We are about maxed out on our seats with all the fam. Scott took macy and Lane. Macy is the little pink thing sticking out of his coat




I took Lucy. I think Lucy likes riding the most out of anyone :) She was running around the house when we asked if she wanted to go outside, she got SO excited and was laughing and running around gathering her snow clothes.....so cute!


The leaders.
we went for a ride on the state land behind our house. I was really surprised how much has melted already! Next season i'll have to take pics of the snowy trees when we're riding...it's sooo pretty back in the woods after a big snow. Today was really pretty becuase it was foggy around the mountains, and in the tree lines...it looked like a really pretty painting...


"what the hek!"
True to form, one of our kids fell asleep on the ride. I had to turn her around so she could lean on me on the way home...it's tough steering a snow mobile one handed :) we've now had kids fall asleep riding snow mobiles, dirtbikes and 4 wheelers!! I guess it's better than being scared of them. I guess i should expect them to be comfy on machines....i mean....they've been riding them since they were in utero, soo......


here's macy all ready to go for her first ride! She rode in the front pack on scott and fell right asleep...didn't cry once! we sure have fun easy going babies! Couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments: