Monday, May 16, 2011

More Lane-isms

Here's some fun Lane stories:


Me and Lane were wrestling and he says, "STOP!!!! I have to pray!!!" I said, "huh?" He says, " I have to say a prayer!!" So of course I stop and let him say his prayer....."Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, thank you for me to have strength to beat mama, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen" I had to stifle my giggles as he wrestled me and of course won, because....he had super-human strength after that!!!


In church a few weeks ago they sang "I am a child of God" in sacramet meeting. When lane heard the music, he looked up and looked at me all excited, and started singing as loud as he could, and knew pretty much all the words!! It was the sweetest thing i ever heard in my life, and couldn't help the tears.....I'm a sucker when he sings at church.....total basket case during the primary programs....:) ugh.....


Scott and Lane were driving in town the other day, and pulled up next to a guy that had "girly" hair. Lane says...."dad...I saw a GUY that had GIRL hair" Scott says, "yeah sometimes guys have girly hair. " lane says "Why did he have girl hair??" Scott, "well sometimes they just do" Lane thinks for a minute then says,..."I KNOW!" Scott says,,."what" Lane says,.."Maybe he ate too much girl slobber!!!" yup, buddy....gotta watch out for that girl slobber....it'll get ya every time!!


Well I had a whole list in my head, but that's all i can think of right now. I love our little guy, he tells me "I love you" about a million times a day and gives lots of kisses inbetween his craziness :) He makes us laugh everyday, and I can't imagine life without him! I love you Lane!!

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Lane is definitely a keeper! What a cute kid!!