Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Deja Vu

Macy is 8 months old!!!! I never took any 6 months pics so here's some of her 8 month ones.



She would NOT look at me when I put her in the weeds....:)
but she's still pretty cute even if she won't make eye contact



Oh yeah...she's crawling now...



Ok ok.....i KNOW that I used the flowers for Lucy's baby pics too...BUT I don't have any other good props!! :) Sorry Macy..



She didn't seem to mind too much


besides...they're fun to play with :) Every girl loves flowers...right?



Macy's 6 month check up happened at 7 months....I don't remember the exact stats...but she's a big girl in the 70-90th percent for height andweight.









Macy is a sweet little baby. She loves to snuggle, and is starting to babble a ton and sing. She is crawling up a storm, and starting to hold her own in the sibling wrestling matches. She desperately wants to stand, and will pull up on anything she can reach, including legs, chairs, couches, STAIRS (sigh), toys,.....whatever....she loves to eat, is sleeping through the night mostly. She loves her big brother, and sister, and smiles at their antics and "love". We love our little macy and can't wait to see what her little personality keeps turning into!

2 comments:

Kandis said...

wow, great to catch up on your blog, the kids are growing fast. your great you know that, i think of the time when i met you (first person i met in the ward) and thought... she is cool. that's a lot coming from me, i usually think "damn not another mormon girl" ha ha. anyway hi

Jess Cahoon said...

Super cute photos! Looks like you have a busy little family.