Friday, July 8, 2011

Independance Day

Here's some pics from Independance day! We had a fun day. Kayaking and playing on the beach in the morning, naps, BBQ, then fireworks!! YAY


I made some cute flowers for the girls....we'll start with Macy's :)




Lane and Macy are so cute. As crazyas lane is sometimes, he can be a really sweet big brother. He still likes to make the babies laugh,and he lets them "get him" and wrestle, gives hugs, and still likes to sing songs to the girls before bed time....it's so sweet. I love this picture of macy.....she's such a cutie!



Macy loves her big brother too! Whenever she hears him she gets a big smile!


All the babes and their flag shirts! YAY for America!!



I couldn't get her to take her had out of her mouth


two american girls!



I had to put this one in.....lucy's face is awesome!



My flower...



Me and my guy...



The kids had fun watching fireworks this year! We were slackers and didn't even buy one sparkler!!!! Always next year!

No comments: