Sunday, November 13, 2011

Twins

Saturday was the last day that I have "twins" :) For 24 days of the year I will have twins every year....that's kind of fun! So I decided to make it a tradition to take "twin" pictures every year! Next year I will actually try to make them look nice, and maybe have the girls match (for as long as they tolerate it! hee hee) But this year was totally impromptu and I think they are pretty darn cute!!



I know these pictures all probably look the same to the untrained eye, but I couldn't pick my favorite!!! i have about 20 more than look just like this :)


It's so crazy to see how grown up Lucy has gotten this past year. Last year she looked just like Macy, a little chubby baby. Now she's turned into a little girl!!! It will be fun to see Macy grow up this next year too!

I just love these too!!! Lucy is such a little mama these days :) This is the same hug and loving look she gives to all her baby dolls now :) Macy is like a great big live baby doll to Lucy






These pictures made me realize i have another Scott look a like though. We couldn't decide who Macy looked like, but this pictures seals the deal. I coule put up a baby picture of scott side by side to both Macy AND Lucy, and you couldn't tell them apart! Lucy just has blonde hair! :)


CUTIES!!

No comments: