The day after Thanksgiving, we went out to the backyard and searched long and hard for the PERFECT tree! It took about 5 mins and we FOUND IT!

Here's Lane with HIS tree.....for his toy room..

hauling the trees back to the house...

Here it is!!! here's the boys cutting it down

Lane even got to use the saws-all a little bit!

Lane carrying his tree, he's so strong!

Here's some fun little window pretties I made!
I discovered a love for berry decorations! I.LOVE.THEM!

More window pretties

One more stocking added this year. I love our stockings. They make me laugh nearly every time i see them! Good thing we have room on our mantle for a few more!!! :)

a cute little table runner I made....

more window ptretties!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh here it is!!!!!

Isn't that the most glorious tree!?!?! OH i love it!
We've come along way in the tree department. I should post a picture of our very first Christmas tree :)
this is my favorite one though!! Hope everyone is excited for this Christmas season!
2 comments:
Again, can I just say how awesome your house is?
Mad skills, Carol. MAD! Love your decorations...and those Christmas stockings rock!
Post a Comment