Monday, May 21, 2012

Photo Shoot

I tried to do a little photo shoot with Lucy and Lane while Macy was napping one day.  My photography skills with small children still need some developing :) But i got a couple cute shots

sassy Lucy :) This shirt stayed clean for about 5 seconds after the photo shoot :) then she was off to the  "fort" and I couldn't get her to take off her "cute clothes"  oh well!


We were taking lane's "5 yr old" pics, and he insisted on some of them being in  knight attire.    Can't you totally picture his senior pics?? hee hee

A couple more 5 yr old pics.  I need to re-do them because I didn't realize his hair was so wet :)  That's what I get for being in a hurry!  He's still pretty handsome though

I love this face of his.  This one totally reminds me of what he looks like when he giggles. If i could put videos on here I would totally put one of him with the giggles on because it's AWESOME. I love his giggle fits.  He sounds like one of those smiley face dolls that you push their tummy and they giggled for like 5 mins. Yeah....that's totally Lane....it's hilarious :)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Helllloooo Ladies! I love Lane's little kick-backed smile. What a cutie!