Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kayaking

We spent some time in our kayaks over memorial day weekend! I had missed them! I don't think there's any better feeling than to glide around in the water in a little kayak......  The kids had fun riding with us too



Lucy in the boat....she wanted to stand up and touch the water the WHOLE time
big smiles from Macy




Lucy had SO Much fun that she passed out!! 

Lane said he wanted to try out the kayaks!  I was pretty excited.  He did AWESOME!!! a few pointers on steering the boat, and he was off!  He's a total natural!  Totally time to get him his own kayak....and maybe a little smaller oar :)


He is such a stud.....I love this little boy!!
Here's the big part of the lake we kayaked across..... Pretty isn't it!

Here's the little duck family that me and Lucy chased around :)  they were so cute!
at the end of our ride, here's the girls :) Both of them passed out, it was pretty hilarious!  So apparently EVERY toy we have from dirtbikes to kayaks, our kids find soothing and sleep inducing.  Oh well...:)  Looking at this picture, I feel the need to announce that YES, I am expecting and that is NOT just a large root beer gut I am sporting!  Baby #4 coming in November....don't ask if it's a boy or a girl, because we're not going to find out! :)





1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Congrats! Lisa is due in November too! Dave and I need to take the kids canoeing this summer sometime. They really enjoyed it last year!