Well I am finally getting around to updating from the beginning of summer! Back in June, Lane had his pre-school graduation! I had a hard enough time not tearing up during this event! I'm going to be a wreck when he starts kindergarten in 2 weeks :)
He was not thrilled of the idea of picture taking :)
After graduation, they had some games and crafts for the kids.....lane was a BIG fan of the parachute. Macy was too, but she wasn't sure where to jump in. That's her wandering around the circle on the right.
Lane and Miss Roxanne. She was such a fun teacher, and so sweet! She would always tell me what a great kid Lane is....even when they had some "rough" days :) She's definitely one of our fav teachers!
Lane and his diploma, and his "cowboy Lane"
goofy :)
Well preschool is over, and now it's off to kindergarten! I'm not sure if mama is ready but I think Lane is somewhat excited to do something new! Wish us luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment