Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Labor day trip!

For our last summer hoo-rah, we decided to join the Terry family in Pocatello for the dove hunt!  It was a LONG drive, but the kids did pretty well and they had a blast playing with all their adopted cousins! Thanks for inviting us, guys!! It was fun to see everyone that we hadn't seen in a long time...
I didn't take any of my own pictures the whole weekend! I've become a picture slacker, so I got these from grampa Jim....Thanks, Jim!!


 Lane and grampa 
Gracie and Macy 
 Lucy and Lane
not sure what this picture is about!
 Lucy giving Brycen "angry duck face"  who knows why
 then they were all good :)
 eating birthday cake
 checking something out over the deck

 macy at a BBQ
 bubble mania
 Lane the master bubble blower
 The real reason for the visit.....the mighty hunters, and their kills
 Jim sporting some "dove" earrings....:) ha
 Yikes... :) 
Scott and matt..


The boys had a good time and dove isn't all that bad tasting! :)  too bad it would take like 20 birds to feed one family dinner..... 

thanks for the fun, Terry's!

No comments: