Wednesday, October 31, 2012

School days!

So Lane started Kindergarten this year, and I haven't posted about it yet!  Why? Because my children ate my little camera that had all the first day of school pics and i was HOPING that they would cough it up by now, so i could post about it.....but.....all in vain. I think it's missing forever....along with the last half of our summer pics :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


SOOO on to kindergarten.

I am LOVING the school work Lane is bringing home. #1 because I think it is adorable.  #2 because I can already see so much learning and growing! #3 because they have magical powers at school that make him actually COMPLETE workbook pages at school that I cannot produce at home :)  We have some good times, and some good work sessions, but there's definitely something to be said for my kid doing better with a teacher versus his mom :)  and that's ok!


 

This is one of my favs.  I love the little mice drawings!!


can you get much cuter than this??? I don't think so


bug.....in case you were wondering :)

starting to write in lower case instead of all upper case....gotta love that!


 This is an "all about me" poster, and I LOVE IT!  the pic is not great, but there are the items..left to right.
a candle, movies, cows, family, a guy painting( he said he picked that because he likes to work), heads, and mashed potatos (not sure where THAT one came from because he won't touch them :))

Here's a close up of what the "families" picture.....that still makes me giggle....except there's no mom in this family!! Must have had limited magazines to pick from :)


I get new favorites every day in lane's back pack but these are just from the first month or so! Kindergarten has been a big growing experience for both me and Lane.  Probably more for ME! :)  It's fun though and we're enjoying it! Here's to a great year!

No comments: