Tuesday, March 12, 2013

4 months

Baby Luke is 4 months old!!! What!?? He has been the sweetest baby, and just fits in perfectly with our chaos!  I know alot of these pictures look the same, but I just couldn't possibly narrow it down any more than this :)  he's just too cute!!!!


 what a happy boy!!

 I LOVE this resigned acceptance expression.  "go ahead macy.....crawl all over me.  I know it's going to happen....i might as well enjoy it...."


 ahhaha.....looks like he's been watching too much dora or something.....drooling uncontrollably 

 Macy sure loves her baby luke.....it's adorable

 This poor little boy!  I Discovered that he is INSANELY ticklish when he was about 8 weeks old.  Belly, arms, legs, feet, chin, shoulders....no where is safe.  And for a mother that just cannot resist torturing her children by tickling them.....ahhhhh.......sweet joy :)  He just giggles and giggles and it is so cute i can't stop! 


Oh my sweet Luke, we love you so much!!! Happy 4 months to you!  You are growing up so fast.....let's learn how to sit up sometime soon, eh?? :)  That would be nice...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That is one cute baby! :) Life sure gets better for everyone when they can finally sit up on their own!