Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Toy

I came home from a baby shower a couple weeks ago, and found this little guy riding his new bike!!!  AWESOME!! We have been looking for another motorcycle for a while since our last one flopped. It is perfect, and Lane has really picked it up quickly! It is so fun to watch him ride, and fun to see Scott teaching him.  Like father like son :) The other day we were riding around the lake and Lane stood up while he was riding a few times. I mentioned that I saw him standing and riding, and he said..."well....daddy does that when he rides..."  cute :)





 Lucy thought it was so fun to watch Lane learning to ride...she ran after him for a while up and down the driveway




 Still running :)  Cutie She said to Scott...."daddy I want to learn to ride a motorcycle" You bet, sweetie.....

No comments: