Friday, June 6, 2014

Mr Snail

During my gardening frenzy, I found a little snail.  Lucy loves snails, so i gave it to her. She played with it for half the day outside, then it was time for baths.  She disappeared for a minute.....
I didn't think much of it, then I came to check on them and she was hiding something....then I realized what she must have!  YUP, mr. snail......so he came and took a bath with the girls and I warned them to be so careful of him and then left them to play for a bit. When I came back to wash and get them out, I looked around and asked where Mr. Snail was and lucy shrugged her shoulders and said, I dunno......So I looked all through the bath the walls, nothin.  Then I asked if she put him out of the bath, and she got a serious look on her face and shook her head, "yes".  I asked where she put him and the pointed to where I was kneeling on some towels.......I quickly jumped up and looked under the towels...and there was mr. snail.  SQUISHED....after all my warnings to them, *I* squished him!!!  sad day... RIP mr snail..







No comments: