I Can't believe my little Eli is ONE!!!! What happened to this year!?? I still think of him as my "baby" and just realized recently that I probably shouldn't be carrying him around in the infant car seat anymore! And also realized that he really ISN'T going to be my "baby" for very much longer come June!!!!
If you want to entertain big kids, just break out the baby toys!!! They were all sooo funny and obsessed with Eli's baby toys!
The Balloon Bed!!!! I just love this tradition! It's so funny to see how they have all reacted! Eli was definitely our bravest baby! He LOVED it, and would have played in there forever!
Getting ready for Cake!! YAAAY
All the kids helped write on Eli's cake. I think they did a great job!! :)
Digging in!
Happy Birthday my little Eli!!!!! We love you so much! You are the most relaxed chilled out baby, and so easy going! Can't wait to see what the next year holds, and for you to start walking!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment