The kids got to come meet baby Joey on Thursday. They were SOO cute with him! All of them were so gentle and sweet! It was so fun to watch. I sure love my little family!
Macy wanted to be the fist to hold Joey. She totally loves babies! She has claimed baby Joey as HER baby,..and has been a great helper with him already!
Lane has also been a good helper with little Joey! It's so fun to see my big guy holding my little guy and being so sweet with him :) He'll be a good daddy someday
The whole gang! Look at all these kiddos! WOW! :) I can't believe they're all mine!
Lukey is excited to be a big brother again! He does a great job holding baby Joey as is super excited for when he's big enough to play with him!
Oh my little Eli!!! (Who is NOT so little anymore!) He was sooo adorable! He was watching as all his siblings took turns holding the baby, so when he saw Luke holding him, he quickly scooted over and sat down and held out his hands! He totally knew it was his turn and he was NOT about to miss it! It totally made my heart melt! I Love this little guy so much :) He's quite the character with his little baby......we definitely have to keep our eye on this one :) He thinks Joey is more of a squishy stuffed animal than a baby......:)
I love this picture!!! My three little musketeers!
My sweet Lucy! She has been an awesome helper too with Joey! She's getting really good at feeding him while I'm making dinner or helping someone else! She's almost ready to start burping him by herself too! She's grown up so fast, I can't believe it!!
Our First family photo!! :)
Going home outfit! :) Joey is clearly not impressed with that either! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment