


That's right, Jade and Chris!!! We bought a camper!!!!!!!!!!!! After we teased you mercilessly and vowed that we would never own a camper, we bought this fabulous, 1970 camper!! :) It's actually in really good condition and we bought it to put on our property so Scott will have a place to sleep when he's working on the house late, and me and Lane can come stay on the weekends. Once we get water and power at our place, we might just move in here till the house is done! We'll see.....i'm thinking this interior design is pretty sweet, i might carry it on to the house :)
3 comments:
that is an amazing camper!!! sweeett!!!
hahahahah, I love it, it looks way better than our first camp trailer. oh and yes you definitly should carry on that color skeem in your new house. (hahahah) I am so jelous of the land you got. I am so happy for you guys.
Scott gave us a nice tour while we were there! We love it!
Post a Comment