Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another day...

Here's pics to make up for yesterday. I worked yesterday so i didn't get to take any pics. But yesterday they got the last wall up downstairs, and finished interior framing on 1st floor, and rolled the 2nd floor system. Today they got their 2nd story exterior walls up, and the stairs built, and our logs set under the beam. Here's some working shots of today. Kyle and Scott were building, me and Payton were packing wood up to the 2nd story, and other various grunt work :)


This is the hole for the stairs...it will have log handrail all the way around so you can see downstairs.


1 comment:

mattnalisa said...

I think my new favorite thing is checking your blog and seeing what you guys did that day on the house!! I feel like I am there! And, I am really impressed with your logging abilities!!