Friday, October 17, 2008

Virtual Tour #2

OK so here is the 2nd story tour. First, here is a little floor map so it makes more sense when you see these walls with no sheet rock. The hole around the stairs will have a log handrail (see squaw wood post) So there WILL be handrail all the way around it.

I hope you all can read this map

Here's bed 1 at the top of the stairs
Bed 1 and Bed 2
master bed and master bath
Office door in the far corner
My craft nook .....looks are deceiving. I have enough room for a wall to wall shelf/desk and a chair....and floor to ceiling shelves....
Bed 3....to the left of the door will be the stairs going up to the loft/attic/rec room. It will also have log handrail....way cute
So there's my house! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! and once it is done i will never leave it....except to go swimming at the lake, and to my weekly trip to walmart. :) Ok so maybe not, but i am just so grateful for this opportunity and for such a talented husband that can build me a house! it's been fun so far! hopefully we can keep it up!

6 comments:

betsey said...

This is amazing! I seriously can't believe how much work must have gone into this! I'm amazed! My husband and I felt bad about ourselves and our inability to make anything after reading this :) I can't wait to see the finished house! I'm sad that things are going to slow down so Scott can go back to work...BOOO to having real jobs!

The Goldade's said...

Carol, I love love love your house!! You guys have done such a great job and the location is awesome!! I can't wait to see it at Christmas. When do you estimate on moving in? I can't believe how fast it's going up!!

wood family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wood family said...

thanks guys :) we probly wont' move in till next summer......and betsey and chard, no worries, you guys make cute babies :)

Unknown said...

Seriously, that's freaking cool. Isn't it amazing that your husband has such mad skills with a nail gun?? I'm always amazed when i watch my dad work (who can do ANTYHING, including put a colicky baby to bed which, in my opinion is better than replumbing a bathroom). Luke sometimes puts up shelves that I later have to rehang :) But he's an amazing gardener and loves yard work which is great cause if i have to be outside for longer than it takes to get to the mailbox and there's not a pool within 10 feet, i'm not happy. So it all works out! i'm so glad you have extra bedrooms to le me stay in! I can't wait to see it all done and decorated cute-like!

Black Family said...

How Awesome....I bet you cannot wait until it is done...I am so impressed!