Monday, April 13, 2009

MIracles do happen!

Well, if you didn't notice the new little ticker at the top,.....then.......LOOK AGAIN!!!!
Yup, that's right. After 1 1/2 years of trying (and multiple rounds of drugs) we're finally pregnant!!! :) YAAAAAAY!!!!!! We are so so so excited, and I'm feeling well....despite breathing in too many spray paint fumes from Lane's room :) We're about 9 weeks along, and I just had my first dr's appt today. Our due date is November 15-ish. I go back in 2 weeks for the full exam and an early ultrasound, so we'll have updates then.....maybe there's more than one in there!! :) Anyways, that's our big news!!! WOOO HOOO!!

14 comments:

Cherrington said...

Yaaay! I will start collecting clothes incase its a girl! I am soooooo excited.

Stacey Kirchner said...

Oh congrats to you! You're due about one day before Stephanie is, and three weeks after I am. Congrats again! I am so excited for you!!! And the baby will have a brand new house to come home to!

betsey said...

Congratulations! What great news! I am thrilled for your family!

Valeri Crockett said...

That is just awesome! I hope everything goes well from here on out! Congrats you guys!

Jen and Joel said...

I am so excited. I cannot wait for Joel and I to be able to be parents. And congrats on how well the house is coming along too.

Kacey said...

I am so happy for you guys. When I saw the title of your post, I got goose bumps! We really need to get together soon. We miss you guys.

m.a. said...

congratulations guys - so happy for you!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Alisa said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so so so happy!!!

Natalie said...

maybe you'll be the NEW "octo-mom"! lane would love being in a family of nine! :)

The Goldade's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goldade's said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! Twins would be AWESOME so I am gonna keep my fingers crossed on the possibility! I guess we will find out soon enough! Congrats!!

Abbey said...

Congratulations, I know your pain, it took us a lot longer than expected for our second one too. The house is looking awesome i have really enjoyed watching it all unfold.

Melissa said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you!!!!!