Saturday, April 4, 2009

more updates.

This week was pretty crazy at the house. Once again, scott has demonstrated his super human powers......we got all our sheetrock done this week! What took me 2 weeks to mud/tape all my first coats, scott came in and sanded, 2nd coated, and textured, and primed in about 2 days......he was tired of waiting for me.....and I'm ok with that :) they really turned out great though and i'm SOOOO glad to put away my mudding tools.....ick....here's some rooms that are "done"
this room isn't sheetrock, it's the loft, but i just wanted to show everyone how cool it turned out...

here's the impulse-buy-at-9:30 PM-at-home-depot "KID" bathroom....not much of a kid bathroom really, but it'll be fine :) I'm not allowed to put any "decorations" up till final inspection is passed.....so there will be more things on the walls.


the laundry room/mud room......yay for BLUE. It'll look good with the slate-looking tile we're using in there

here's the "nursery" beige.....so could go either boy or girl......someday

there's another "spare" room that's just white....cuz i couldn't pick a color....so maybe it'll get painted purple or something. I don't know.

3 comments:

m.a. said...

it all looks great - and the "kid" bathroom is so cute. :)

Stacey Kirchner said...

The loft looks amazing. Serious, jealous!

betsey said...

This all looks so amazing! I'm just so impressed and love to get the updates on how things are coming along. Keep up the hard work, it is going to feel so good to have it all finished!