Sunday, April 26, 2009

more updates

Here's some more random updates of the house and stuff:

The master bedroom, outlets are in (thanks to yours truly. I am an electrical GENIOUS!) lights in, woods done, ready for carpet.
Lane's room all trimmed out.

nursery all trimmed out. All the rooms on the second floor are ready for carpet now. WOO HOO!


Here's what all our interior doors look like. yeah, we're a little obsessed with wood...i know i know. :)


this is the "spare" room. Scott said i couldn't leave it white, so I threatened purple. I wasn't kidding. i LOVE it! everytime i pass it it makes me laugh. I would totally move into it if i didn't love my jetted tub so much.....and my husband......but seriously...what a fun room this is!!


Purple room trimmed out. Scott calls it the purple nightmare. WHATEVER





the front of the house, with NO scaffolding, finally! Scott finished the gable siding! Looks great.


Close up of the "shake" in the gable.....fun huh


Here's Grizz. He's getting big. He's such a good dog, we love our grizzly bear. Lane even has songs he sings about him. Very cute.
So our next projects are, rocking the fireplace/chimney, building the bar/bathroom vanities (log of course), picking out counters/tile for kitchen walls, and wood floors. Then we're ready for carpet, then we're DONE DONE DONE!!! well i'm getting ahead of myself, we probly still have a good two months but that's ok.

5 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Your house looks amazing! I'm also thinking about painting our nursery purple...that is if we have a girl. Congrats again on your baby! I am so thrilled for you.

m.a. said...

everything looks so amazing - you guys have done a terrific job. Love the pup too - he's getting big!

Abbey said...

Love the PURPLE. I have a purple bathroom I picked it out when Ross was at work. Annie also got a purple room. Ross said no at first then i threatened pink and we both hate pink. So, I have two purple rooms in the house. Your house is a dream!!

DougandSheilah said...

Love the look of your house. You guys are sure doing a great job. The cabinets are beautiful

The Goldade's said...

Carol! Everything looks so good! Garrett loves the camo in Lane's room! We can't wait to come see it in June! Miss you guys and good luck with the pregnancy! Hope your feeling well!!