Friday, November 27, 2009

Let Christmas begin!!!

So I LOVE christmas....I can't help it. I've been wanting to listen to Christmas music since Halloween, and now I can!!! As the day after thanksgiving ritual, we cut our tree and put it up today. I have had this tree picked out in our back yard since summer....so that was easy :) Lane did GREAT helping put up ornaments, it was lots of fun. I will put up the rest of my decorations tomorrow....but i'm realizing that i need MORE to fill up my house which is a shade larger than our little a-frame. :) Darn.......




Lucy loves Christmas just as much as I do :)


Lane took his turn cutting down the tree with his little chain saw.




The tree hunters...

the boys putting up the tree


the "decorators"


Lane a LITTLE bit over-tired....

random cuteness....Grampa took Lane out for ice cream. Lucky kid.....he didn't even MISS us when we were at the hospitol :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

lane is so stinkin' cute! :) you guys all look great! and WOW, you are GOOD getting all that christmas stuff already! i'm not even sure i'm putting up a tree this year...isn't that so lame. i'll put up some white lights or something festive. BUT i have already started listening to christmas music!