Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tradition Experiment #1

So I've been thinking about traditions and which ones I can adapt for my family.....I thought i'd try out the gingerbread house experiment. The dough was gross, and I burned the front and back....BUT it turned out cute :) Probly something the kids would like when they are a little OLDER....but worth a go at it. We'll probly try this one again.....

self timer pic.....gotta love those...

this finished product...lots of uncovered space,..but you can only do so much with the attention span of a two year old and a 6 week old :)


Lucy got bored of watching so me and her hung out

decorating the burned chimney...burned on purpose of course.....it's a CHIMNEY!




Lane with his gingerbread man...










decorating....


Lane liked eating the candy more than decorating with it...but it was still pretty fun.

1 comment:

Cherrington said...

I am very impressed! I tried! Mine didn't really work. We all thought it smelled bad, plus I burned probley 90% of it. So Chris made me throw it away. I might try again next year.