
Let's try that again.......Ahhh here we go

That's right! It's official, the Dr confirmed it this morning....So here's the details.
Due date Oct 19th-ish
Yes, they will be 11-ish months apart
Yes, they will be 11-ish months apart
Yes, we were suprised...
Yes, we are excited....
Yes, we realize that it will be CrAzY
Yes, we are accepting applications for a live-in Nanny....ha...just kidding.. People have twins all the time and they do ok.....so we'll be fine.
I think that about covers it!
6 comments:
Wow!! Good luck!
I can't imagine the surprise!
I'm happy for you :)
Oh my! Congratulations! I'm happy for you! :)
Doug had to come in and tell me as I was trying to go sleep. Congrats
We are so excited for you guys!! And even more excited to come home for Christmas! This year will be awesome with all the new babies coming!! Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling well!
WOW!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you're having.
Post a Comment