I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!
I told everyone I wasn't going to find out what we were having.
BUT I cracked....
And it's a GOOD THING I did, becuase I was was 100% positive we were having a boy, and was about 2 seconds away from tearing down the nursery and making all BOY stuff for it.
SOO the sign represents my sentiments when the ultra sound guy showed the picture on the screen for about 30 seconds, and I didn't say anything, and he says, "You know what you're looking at right?" I say, "yeah....but I don't see anything" He says...."umm...that's because it's a girl" And I say..."no...we're having a boy, your machine is clearly malfunctioning, becuase I don't see anything" He says.."Um...that's becuase it's a GIRL" it took a minute to sink in....WHAT!?!?!! Another girl? My first thought was "poooor Lane" then i thought.....yikes. These girls are going to practically be TWINS, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that they get along in say....oh, 14 years!!
SOO there you have it :)
We are excited, but have to start ALL over on the name game becuase of course, we were having a boy, so why come up with girl names....
Seriously....

4 comments:
Congrats! Have fun :)
Trust me, they will fight over clothes and anything else they can get their hands on! Buahahahahaha!(I evily laugh.)
I knew it!!! Even when you said you thought it was a boy I kept thinking it was a girl! I am sure they will love each other and be BFF :) And how fun our baby girl will have two fun girl's to play with that are just her age!! Good luck with the name. We need help to!
Congratulations! Have fun picking a name--we're stuck! :)
Post a Comment