Tuesday, March 8, 2011

5 years!

We had our 5 year anniversary on Friday March 4th!
5 years....on one hand it seems like forever, and on the other hand it seems like we got married yesterday!
Either way you look it it, it's great though. I couldn't have found a better guy for me than Scott.
We have had such an eventful and FUN beginning. Here's a recap of the past 5 years....
Got married, bought a house, fixed up said house, had Lane, Started a business, bought some property, built a house, rented out other house, had Lucy, blinked, had Macy....
And here we are :)
I am so thankful that I found someone I can laugh with, cry with, be myself around, trust, and love. I'm thankful that we were able to be sealed and have a forever family!
Here's to the next 5 years, and to all the new adventures that i'm sure we're in for!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary, you two! We are both so happy for you and what you have built together.