Here's what our bath-night looks like....I got bored waiting for lane so me and girls took some pics...

Lane's favorite spa.....I'm sure that he's used my beautiful jet tub a hundred times more than I have...it's a shame :) But it definately makes some killer bubbles when the jets are goingI just love this picture and her big happy smile.....she gives this smile out alot these days.....especially to the boys that sit behind us at church....
another smiley pic....i just can't get enough!!!
pretty in pink....yes....90% of the clothes i have for the girls is pink...I'm not sure what happened....but i don't really care....i actually like pink for some reason. BUT it's a little sad becuase I've decided that Macy isn't really a "pink" girl....I think she's more of a "yellow" girl..but she's going to have to make do....she's going to be in lucy's hand-me-downs forever! :)
another smiley pic....i just can't get enough!!!
pretty in pink....yes....90% of the clothes i have for the girls is pink...I'm not sure what happened....but i don't really care....i actually like pink for some reason. BUT it's a little sad becuase I've decided that Macy isn't really a "pink" girl....I think she's more of a "yellow" girl..but she's going to have to make do....she's going to be in lucy's hand-me-downs forever! :)


2 comments:
You best watch Macy. I think you have a flirt growing. Smiling at the boys, Really?!? How cute. :)
Wow she really does look like scott. I never really noticed that before. That is crazy!!!
Post a Comment