Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Toy!

When my parents were out for a visit we all decided to build a sandbox! This is kind of my Dad's tradition with all the grandkids. ....how fun is that!?? His other tradition is to build them a zip-line!! Seriously. Can you get much cooler?? I don't think so...


So here is our amazing sandbox!!!! I Love having abuilder for a husband :)

This is the fanciest sandbox i've ever seen. It has a seat all the way around the outside and a roof to keep the sun a pine needles at bay! GEnious!



The kids are loving it, and it has made me SO Excited to build our sweet jungle gym next year!!! AHHHH I can't wait. I think *I* Might have more fun playing on it than the kids. Some items it will have are: Culvert tunnels/slides, pirate deck, swinging bridge, tire climbing net, some kind of monkey bar, fireman's pole......and you'll just have to wait to see the rest!!! My goal of having the MOST fun kid backyard is taking shape nicely :) feel free to come and visit anytime!


Ta-da!

No comments: