Monday, May 21, 2012

The Fort

HI!!!!
My backyard is finally transforming into my "fun kid zone"!! I'm so excited!!!  Scott has been working hard on our "fort"  here's the progress!

the main view

this will be all enclosed and sided, with openings for various in's/out's .  Notice the fireman pole.  That's my fav.  I'm still trying to convince scott we need on in our house somewhere!!

there's a little loft in the fort. those boards are the beginning of  one of the slides

yay for swings!

macy's checking out the views

she LOOOOOVES her swing!
"hello!"

an extra barrel to climb through 

macy's a big fan

here's where we built the slide.  Can you tell what it's made of?


Lucy is fearless on the swings
here's the slide!

awwwwwwwwwesome :)  There will be another one lower and off to the side, but we need some more barrels :)


Feel free to come and play ANYTIME!!!! Coming soon:  the pirate deck, swinging bridge, monkey bars, and a zip line?? :)

2 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Holy fort! That is AWESOME! Your kids are so lucky!!

Alisa said...

I keep thinking your house can't get more awesome...and then it does.. :)