Sunday, June 17, 2012

Radar Dome

One day on our camping adventure, Scott took us all up to "radar dome."  On the way, we saw a little black bear.  He was right off the side of the road, and didn't seem to mind us staring at him.  I don't know what it is this year, but I have already seen more bear this spring alone than the whole time i've lived in WA!  Craziness!



Here's one of the views from up at the top of radar dome. SO pretty!

The kids "posing" for a lovely scenic picture!  Yeah right!!

Ok, back to the views...

Muscle man, Lane

Ally and Macy Cheezin'
Lane's into his superhero posing these days....:)  

Here's "bear."  He made the trip with us..

Macy and bear.  BFF's

Lucy and her rock.  This girl LOVES ROCKS!   She is always finding cool rocks and collecting them, on our walks, in our yard, in town.  It doesn't matter where we are, she will find a rock.

Someday, my kids will like to take pictures with their mother... :)

At least my husband will take pictures with me!! :) Can you guess how old my shirt is??  Random fact:   about 14 years old!!! It was my freshman year at BYU dorm shirt.  Awesome :)


So i didn't actually take any pictures of "radar dome"  Because, really, it is pretty creepy and has WAY too much profanity graffiti to post :)  What is it?? I'm not sure, but i was describe it as a bunch of old ruins from some freaky military camp where they talked to and harbored the Aliens they have found.  There were several buildings which have been half destroyed so you can't tell what they were really for.  They look like old concentration camp buildings to me.  And weird channel-ways, and an old dome (probably where they had their super telescopes)  I don't know.  The place was weird.  You could walk through all the old building skeletons and imagine what they were used for.  Weird.  I've thought about google-ing it and seeing what strange things happened there....but i guess that will be for another decade when we don't have dial-up internet anymore :)

Anyways, it was a fun little day-trip, with lots of pretty scenery! 

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

I love how you have your hair the same as your girls! So cute!