Tuesday, November 12, 2013

34!!!!













Well I am officially 34!  Holy cow!  I don't feel mature enough to be 34....more like 20 :)  I hear that's usually how it goes.  I told the kids that I wanted them to take a cute picture with me for my birthday :) I think they delivered pretty well!   
Had a good day, went ice skating, Scott cooked me steak for dinner, and we had cheesecake for my birthday cake (my tradition :))  good times!!

And the grand finale for my birthday, Scott finished my AWESOME corner hutch!!!! OH how I love it!!!!! He is so amazingly talented!  I LOVE old stuff...not antiques, but old beat up farm stuff.....Scott tore down this huge barn last year so we could have the wood, and he has been making me awesome stuff out of it!  I love my hutch and can't wait to decorate it! :)  THANKS BABE!!!!! 

happy birthday to me!!! :)

No comments: