Lane got a 100% on his first spelling test (and nearly all of them since this one:))!!! I'm so proud of this little 1st grader! He has grown SO much these past year and a half of school! He's a smart little kiddo and is learning to work hard at school! We have been so happy with his teachers and the whole school experience so far! I love that he is learning and growing and working to become his own little person! SO fun to see and so fun to be able to work with him, and work with his teachers! I've been volunteering in his class-room and it has been a blast!!! There are so many fun little kids in his grade, it is fun to get to know them all, and the teachers! The girls are also having fun doing their "homework" these days :)
Cuties!
No comments:
Post a Comment