We we finally took the plunge and decided to load up the kids and take them to Ohio to visit my family over Christmas break!!!!!!! Flying with 4 kids under the age of 6?? NO problem! :) Actually the kids were super star travelers!!! We could not have asked for more from them! They were troopers...
Unfortunately I was a TOTAL slacker while I was there and these are all the pics I got :( We DID do lots of fun things though. We got to visit with gramma and grampa, play with our cousins, play on my Dad's AWESOME zipline for HOURS!!! Played at the park, rode bikes, played with new toys. Lane got to play with grampa's sweet electric train set that was HIS when he was a kid, and that was WAY fun! All in all a good trip! We might even try it again in another...oh.....10 years :) Gotta give my family some time to re-group....:)
Christmas day pics.....
One day we frosted some cookies for my sister.....but I don't think any actually made it back to her to pass out to people...Sorry, Ann!! :)
Here's the kids hanging out in the airport...:) we didn't have too big of lay overs either time, so that was awesome....and Luke actually fell asleep on 2 flights! WHOA! :)
I wish I took more pictures of the zip line festivities!!! the kids had a blast....I think Lane went on it for a solid hour when no one else wanted to go on it! We DEFINITELY need one here at home :) *hint*hint*


No comments:
Post a Comment